Google’s cloud-based storage will be launching with 5GB of free storage towards the end of April. Now, according to an article at Reuters, there will be several tiers of additional storage available with expansions up to...
Extra Life | We’re Raising Money for the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Sega Saturn Disk Emulator "Satiator" Beta Tested
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Install Plex on Kodi
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- Radeon 6950 Unlocking Guide
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- New T-Mobile Speed Comparison Ad