If you have a video card or expansion card with chips or VRAM (video RAM) that are running warmer than you would like them to, there is a quick solution that can keep the...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- Bank of America Website May Have Been Compromised - Issues New Debit Cards
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- Radeon 6950 Unlocking Guide
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection: Super Bouncing WORKS!
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- How to Update The OCZ Vertex 4 Firmware [video]