If you’ve ever used a wired headset and switched to the wireless, you’ll instantly notice that it picks up unnecessary sounds in your background, loses connection frequently, and eventually, will stop charging. Luckily, the...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Build Your Own Custom Xbox One Controller with Xbox Design Lab
- New Xbox One Controllers Feature Bluetooth, Allowing Easy Connection with PCs
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- How to Update The OCZ Vertex 4 Firmware [video]
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- nVidia GTX 970 Owners Can Now Claim Their $30 - Class Action
- Audew LED Headlight Kit Review