With the recent announcement from Microsoft about killing support for EdgeHTML and switching to Google’s Chromium, Microsoft has also announced plans to make the browser available across as many devices as possible… including MacOS!...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- iCloud Hacked? Celebrity Nudes Leaked Online
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- How to Play Halo Online on Your PC