With the recent announcement from Microsoft about killing support for EdgeHTML and switching to Google’s Chromium, Microsoft has also announced plans to make the browser available across as many devices as possible… including MacOS!...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- Audew Handheld Vacuum Review
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- How to Play Halo Online on Your PC
- Silver Ticket Products Fixed Frame Projector Screen Review (STR-169106)
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review