With the recent announcement from Microsoft about killing support for EdgeHTML and switching to Google’s Chromium, Microsoft has also announced plans to make the browser available across as many devices as possible… including MacOS!...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- iCloud Hacked? Celebrity Nudes Leaked Online
- Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows Review
- Cheetah Full Motion TV Wall Mount Review (20-55") (APDAM3B)
- Node Handheld Sensor Looks Like Star Trek Medical Tricorder