If you purchased a laptop with a dedicated nVidia video card in the past 5 years and are ineligible for the out-of-warranty lawsuit, you might give this a try. This is the first video on our...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- iCloud Hacked? Celebrity Nudes Leaked Online
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- The Original Xbox Live 1.0 is Coming Back as Insignia
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card