A couple of months back, my primary job required me to drive fairly long distances, so I purchased a few items to make my life easier on the road. I picked up a two-port 36W USB...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- How to Install Plex on Kodi
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- Amazon Just Added Star Trek Sound Effects to Alexa!
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review