Apple has started a battery replacement program for iPhone 5 devices sold between September of 2012 and January of 2013. The affected units “may suddenly experience shorter battery life or need to be charged more frequently”. Image...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- iCloud Hacked? Celebrity Nudes Leaked Online
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- The Original Xbox Live 1.0 is Coming Back as Insignia
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card