If you shoot a lot of video or photos, you know that lighting is one of the most important things to get your image looking good. I’m a big fan of using inexpensive clamp...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Install Plex on Kodi
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- Tip Us
- Our Pick: Best Xbox One Black Friday Deals 2014
- How to Update The OCZ Vertex 4 Firmware [video]
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review