When you are building a home theater, one of the most annoying things is having cables all over the place. When I put my home theater together, I ran some of the cables through...
Extra Life | We’re Raising Money for the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Sega Saturn Disk Emulator "Satiator" Beta Tested
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- Amazon Just Added Star Trek Sound Effects to Alexa!
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC