If you use an Android device, chances are you are you are using a custom keyboard. If you haven’t tried Swype or maybe you are already in the Swype Beta program. Swype just updated...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Bank of America Website May Have Been Compromised - Issues New Debit Cards
- Audew Bluetooth Transmitter / Receiver Review
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Jackly Precision Screwdriver Kit Review (JK 6089-A)
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- Silver Ticket Products Fixed Frame Projector Screen Review (STR-169106)
- AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag Review
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]