Back in 2009, Hauppauge released the original PVR external capture device. It recorded video up to 1080i via component video cables and passed the signal back out through component video. This became a groundbreaking device for gamers to...
Help keep us ad free!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- Silver Ticket Products Fixed Frame Projector Screen Review (STR-169106)
- How to Stream to YouTube & Twitch at 1080p 60fps with a nVidia Card
- Portal 2 Getting Free Custom Map Editor [DLC]