Back in 2009, Hauppauge released the original PVR external capture device. It recorded video up to 1080i via component video cables and passed the signal back out through component video. This became a groundbreaking device for gamers to...
Extra Life | We’re Raising Money for the Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- Sega Saturn Disk Emulator "Satiator" Beta Tested
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- AmazonBasics Large DSLR Gadget Bag Review
- How to Install Plex on Kodi