Back in 2009, Hauppauge released the original PVR external capture device. It recorded video up to 1080i via component video cables and passed the signal back out through component video. This became a groundbreaking device for gamers to...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- DataVac Electric Duster ED500 Review
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- Batman Arkham City Gameplay Footage
- iCloud Hacked? Celebrity Nudes Leaked Online