The creators of the free open-source modified version of Halo Online have released a public post on Reddit that a security update has been made to the game to fix a cross-site scripting security...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- Contact Us
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- How to Stream to Twitch with a nVidia Card
- Comica CVM-VM10 Shotgun Microphone Review
- Kick-Ass Comic Review
- How to Install Plex on Kodi