NVidia released a program that uses AI to filter out background noise from your microphone called RTX Voice. It requires an RTX Graphics card, so if you have an older NVidia card, the installer...
EXTRA LIFE | WE’RE RAISING MONEY FOR THE ARNOLD PALMER HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Install Plex on Kodi
- Contact Us
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review