NVidia released a program that uses AI to filter out background noise from your microphone called RTX Voice. It requires an RTX Graphics card, so if you have an older NVidia card, the installer...
EXTRA LIFE | WE’RE RAISING MONEY FOR THE ARNOLD PALMER HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- The Original Xbox Live 1.0 is Coming Back as Insignia
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- Silver Ticket Products Fixed Frame Projector Screen Review (STR-169106)
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC