NVidia released a program that uses AI to filter out background noise from your microphone called RTX Voice. It requires an RTX Graphics card, so if you have an older NVidia card, the installer...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- Samson C01U Studio Condenser Microphone Review
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- How to Install RTX Voice / Nvidia Broadcast [2022 Update]
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- DataVac Electric Duster ED500 Review
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card