Back in 2009, Hauppauge released the original PVR external capture device. It recorded video up to 1080i via component video cables and passed the signal back out through component video. This became a groundbreaking device for gamers to...
Help keep us ad free!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop
- Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Review
- DataVac Electric Duster ED500 Review
- How to Hide Cables with CordMate Cable Channels
- Portal 2 Getting Free Custom Map Editor [DLC]
- How to Stream to YouTube & Twitch at 1080p 60fps with a nVidia Card