I wanted to do a quick review of a very inexpensive USB microphone that I’ve been using for voice-overs and voice chats for several years now. The microphone is the U1 from CAD Audio,...
EXTRA LIFE | WE’RE RAISING MONEY FOR THE ARNOLD PALMER HOSPITAL FOR CHILDREN
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- The Original Xbox Live 1.0 is Coming Back as Insignia
- Audew Portable Jump Starter Review
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Install Plex on Kodi
- iCloud Hacked? Celebrity Nudes Leaked Online
- How to Fix Screen Brightness Control on a Laptop