Duke Nukem Forever DLC Confirmed
According to the Duke Nukem forums post, the Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and PC will be getting DLC this coming Fall. The “Hail to the Icons Parody Pack” contains four multiplayer maps with a new weapon on each and 3 new multiplayer modes. For First Access Club Members, the DLC will be free of charge if you registered your FAC membership before the launch date of the game.
The Hail to the Icons Parody Pack contains the following:
Three All-New Modes:
- Freeze Tag – provides some of the most fun team gameplay in Duke Nukem Forever. Players cooperate to freeze and shatter their opponents in succession for huge point streaks and combos.
- Hot Potato – See who can hold on to the babe the longest in Hot Potato
- Hail to the King- Play free-for-all Duke style in Hail to the King.
Four New Maps:
- Call of Duke – Duke engages in modern combat in a war-torn city. Foes don’t stand a chance against the Duke when he spams the map with the N00b T00b.
- Sandbox – Players take the role of mini-Duke in a giant sandbox with two bases at either end made out of children’s toys. This map features Sticky Bombs.
- Inferno – Time machine engage! Duke does combat in a hellish landscape of lava and teleporters. Who turned on the 16-bit graphics, and more importantly, where did this DFG come from?
- 2Forts1Bridge – Hats? Duke doesn’t need no stinking hats. Give him a minigun and he’ll beat off all comers.
Full forum post and more from Gearbox here.