Microsoft just announced plans to acquire Activision Blizzard for $68.7 billion dollars in an “all-cash transaction”, with Activision valued at $95 a share. The deal is expected to close in fiscal year 2023, making...
Help keep us ad free!
Consider making a purchase using one of our affiliate links. That really helps us out!
Top Posts on [TiG]
- How to Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC [Video]
- Bank of America Website May Have Been Compromised - Issues New Debit Cards
- MetroVac DataVac Pro Electric Duster / Vacuum (MDV-1BA) Review
- Everex XT5300T / XT5000T Laptop Repair Guide (Fujitsu Amilo XA 1526, 1527, 2528, 2529)
- How to Get Surround Sound Working on Kodi (5.1/7.1)
- How to Install NVidia RTX Voice Without a RTX Card
- How to Play Halo Online on PC
- How to Wirelessly Connect the Xbox One Controller to Your PC
- Overclocking the Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 [Updated 12/16/14]
- Portal 2 Review