About last week, I downloaded a game on my Android phone called ‘Draw Something’, which happened to become one of my favorite games in the Google Play Store. The app is still in its new phase, but quickly jumped to the top of the Android App Store, being one of the most popular recently downloaded apps in the free and paid apps. Well now users received an email stating they will receive an update with some features and fixes:
New features and changes:
- Sharing drawings on Twitter and Facebook
- Save drawings to your devices’ photo library
- Notifications for Android devices
- Increase of the max streak from 99 to 999 (you guys are rocking it!)
- Pull down to refresh game status
- UNDO button for your last brush stroke
- Even better performance
- More words
- Coins, colors, and bombs not displaying (If you don’t see them right now, don’t worry, your stuff is safe!)
- Games crashing or getting a black screen
- Bugs that prevent you from completing your turn
My wishes for the game was to be able to save some nice drawings I sent to my friends, and refresh the page just like facebook’s way which is to pull down the screen to refresh. Also, I believe I have witnessed every word in the Draw Something dictionary. Luckily, they will add more words, give the option to save pictures, and receive notifications when it is my turn.
The app can be downloaded at this link.